Complaint Review: E-Cifarette

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Apache Junction Arizona
Internet USA

E-Cigarette 'With in 13 days my acct. was charged 109.00 plus. Called and talked to a person and cancelled any further shipments and charges. Would not give me an RA Number for return.Read advertising which said: Last day to order your ecig for the price of shipping only 4.95. Received product. Acct. was charged the 4.95 Internet

Saw advertisement which stated last day to receive e-cig for the low price of shipping.  Just 4.95.  Payed the 4.95 and received product within a few days.

With in 12 days there was an additional charge to my account for 109.  and some change.  I immediatly called and asked why I was charged 109.00.  They told me I should have read the fine print.

Well to this day I cannot see in their advertising where it says I will be charged 109.  within so many days.  I have called and requested an RA number from them and they refuse to give me that or an address to where to send the product to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Cifarette/internet/E-Cigarette-With-in-13-days-my-acct-was-charged-10900-plus-Called-and-talked-to-a-per-1049329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Cifarette