Complaint Review: E-Cigarette

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Bastrop Louisiana
E-Cigarette
1521 Alton Rd #752 MiaBeacg, Florida USA

E-Cigarette This company E-Cigarette in Miami Beach Florida rip me off. They did not disclose every thing I needed to know. Then simple lied about what was said. I was given the incorrect web address, nor was I allowed to speak to a supervsor. Miami Beach Florida

To whom it may concern,

E-Cigarette located in Miami Beach, Florida needs to be shut down for the dishonset way they do business.  I was ripoff by this company and now wants to charge me for it.  Companies like this should be shut down and report to the law.  If I went out and rob a bank I would be arrested.  WHAT is happening to companies like this.  I was not allowed to speak to a supervisor nor would they give me the phone number for the main company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Cigarette/MiaBeacg-Florida-33139/E-Cigarette-This-company-E-Cigarette-in-Miami-Beach-Florida-rip-me-off-They-did-not-dis-1072249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Cigarette