conductor

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Janet — Winston-Salem North Carolina
E-Cigarette
1521 Alton Rd Miami Beach, Florida USA

E-Cigarette charged every month for 4 months and didn't even realize it. Did not receive e-cigarettes also. And had no idea I was a "member". It was to be a "free trial" Miami Beach Florida

I filled out an app for free trial of e-cigarettes.  Got it in April and just found out today, 9/4/2013, that I had been billed every month since April for e-cigarettes.  They said I was a member. So, my getting a "free trial" I was automatically made a "member" without me knowing this. On top of that, I didn't even get the e-cigarettes every month !  These thigns are not cheap and for 3-4 months was billed for them !!  I don't even have a job !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Cigarette/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/E-Cigarette-charged-every-month-for-4-months-and-didnt-even-realize-it-Did-not-receive-1081588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Cigarette