Complaint Review: E-Cigarette

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: Janine — Medina Ohio
E-Cigarette
1521 Alton Rd #752 , Select State/Province USA

E-Cigarette ECIG They are charging my account each month, even though I have asked them to stop repeatedly. Miami Beach Florida

I received a one time offer for free E-Cigarettes, and they keep billing me each month and sending products I don't want or use.  I have contacted them repeatedly but they keep charging my account and sending products each month.  This has gone on for about 7 months now and I need help to stop them.  I even got a new debit card from my bank, but they are somehow able to keep charging it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Cigarette/Select-StateProvince/E-Cigarette-ECIG-They-are-charging-my-account-each-month-even-though-I-have-asked-them-t-1132727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Cigarette