Complaint Review: E-Cigs Brand

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Jerry Lovelady — Indianapolis Indiana
E-Cigs Brand
2619 Industrial Row Drive Troy, Michigan USA

E-Cigs Brand I ordered the first time because my husband was diagnosed with throat cancer and it was only $4.95. Then I received a second shipment in late October with a charge on my credit card of $99. Troy Michigan

ordered the first time because my husband was diagnosed with throat cancer and it was only $4.95. Then I received a second shipment in late October with a charge on my credit card of $99. I called to let them know that we didn't want anything else and all the person I was talking to ,which I could hardly understand, kept doing was trying to sell me something else. I told her I wanted nothing else shipped. Then the end of January I got another shipment. I called again wanting to talk to a supervisor and she said that wasn't possible could she help me? I let her know what was going on and that I had requested to have nothing else shipped. She said even after I had told the first person I wanted nothing else that the order was still open to ship in January.  I asked for the number to send everything back and if I received anything again I was going to bring it back to Troy Michigan myself. I got the number to send it back and hung up on her. I am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Cigs-Brand/Troy-Michigan-48084/E-Cigs-Brand-I-ordered-the-first-time-because-my-husband-was-diagnosed-with-throat-cancer-1117940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Cigs Brand