Complaint Review: E-Cigs

• Reported By: Linda Brown — Montgomery Alabama United States of America
E-Cigs
support@yourorderhelp.com Internet United States of America

E-Cigs Advertised cost $9.99. Took over 400.00 Out Of My Bank Account. Internet

I was on facebook one day and was doing a survey and It had E-Cigs  for $9.99. so I ordered them. They sent me a box with 2 e-cigs in it. 2 weeks later I got a letter from my bank saying I was Overdrawn. E-Cigs Had taken $9.99 then $99.00, Then 499.00. I call them and they told me it was a package deal and if you did not want the whole package then I needed to send them back and they would give me $50.00 back. Where do you get $50.00 out of 608.00. I still have not heard anything back on this. So Beware Of These scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Cigs/internet/E-Cigs-Advertised-cost-999-Took-over-40000-Out-Of-My-Bank-Account-Internet-952240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Cigs