respond

• Reported By:San Marcos California
E-Club Satellite Protection Program
, New Jersey U.S.A.

E-Club Satellite Protection Program ripoff New Jersey

BEWARE IF YOU SIGN UP FOR DISH NETWORK. They gave my credit card info to this company, E-CLUB SATELLITE PROTECTION PROGRAM, who then charged me $19.05 a month for some protection program I did not want. I had to call and get them to cancel, but also got my bank to shut down my debit card because the bank stated that scam companies like these will just keep charging you even after you have called. The company claims I will get my money refunded, but we will wait and see what happens.

WATCH YOUR BANK STATEMENTS AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS.

Ree
San Marcos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Club-Satellite-Protection-Program/New-Jersey/E-Club-Satellite-Protection-Program-ripoff-New-Jersey-200629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Club Satellite Protection Program