Complaint Review: E Club Satellite Protection

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:yacolt Washington
E Club Satellite Protection
New Jersey Internet U.S.A.

E Club Satellite Protection Charging my checking account without authorization Internet

This is the 2nd time for us. Charged last month also. I disputed this with my bank as an unauthorized charge and it was credited back to our account. My worry is that it has happened again so easily and I do not have any information on this company in order to make them stop...I want to know who is responsible for giving them my checking account information.

yacolt, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Club-Satellite-Protection/internet/E-Club-Satellite-Protection-Charging-my-checking-account-without-authorization-Internet-377758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Club Satellite Protection