worn

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:Grain Valley Missouri
E-Commerce Exchange, Duvera Financial, Palomar Associates
5620 Paseo Del Norte 127-233 Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

E-Commerce Exchange Aka Duvera MFinancial Aka Palomar Associates MAJOR SCAM-Russ Whitney Seminars partners w/E-Commerce Exchange, Duvera, Palamor Assoc Carlsbad California

Major RIPOFF. You sign up with Russ Whitney Seminars (real estate) which partners with E-Commerce Exchange (to supposedly be able to take MC or VISA). You get 50 paper tickets and a plastic embossing machine. Paid $79.95 startup fee for THAT. Would never had signed up if I knew that is all there is to it. They convince you an individual cannot get vendor account without $25,000 deposit. So they are the middleman. NOTE: Costco sells this service for next to nothing. Salesperson VERIFIED I would not be charged if after signing up and it didn't work out, I could CANCEL at any time. I cancelled as this was BIG RIPOFF. Next thing I know my bank account is being charged deductions for $39.95 and $35 for companies I never heard of (Duvera and E-Commerce Exchange). Didn't know what it was for (2 months in a row). Thought my bank account had been compromised. Cancelled banking account and sent the $39.95 and $35 fees back. I DID give Russ Whitney Seminars permission to deduct the $495 seminar fee from bank account. Seminar was a RIPOFF also but I in good faith did pay that and the $79.95 "processing fee". Next thing I know, I get bills from Duvera and now a "new" company, Palomar Associates, which is the Collections Dept. for Duvera. Now, they say I owe them $1198??? (30 months at $39.95 for some MC slips and cheap plastic manual machine? Refused to pay so they ruined my spotless credit. On top of that they sent it to credit bureau TWICE (once for Duvera, once for Palomar). After much research, found this whole outfit is in cahoots. Credit bureaus will not remove from my credit report. THESE people should be put out of business for SCAMS. They suitcase programs at hotels around the country.

Susan
Grain Valley, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Commerce-Exchange-Duvera-Financial-Palomar-Associates/Carlsbad-California-92008/E-Commerce-Exchange-Aka-Duvera-MFinancial-Aka-Palomar-Associates-MAJOR-SCAM-Russ-Whitney-S-349222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Commerce Exchange, Duvera Financial, Palomar Associates