Complaint Review: E-Commerce Exchange ECX

*Consumer Comment: They did me the same way

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*Consumer Comment: They scammed me out of $195.00

*Consumer Comment: ECX Scam artists

*Author of original report: Settlement has been made with Challenge w/ ECX Account

Mr. Jason Becker called and called until he got his money for this internet webpage [Template], that he claimed would bring in great income.  After two weeks of checking the Managers Console and no hits or sales!! He proceeded to still call and explain a lie about this extra marketing that we needed to make sales.  Lie after lie about this only to bleed our account dry with no funds.  He sent us in the meantime some type of fraudulent contract that he actually has the incorrect name of the business and we have blocked him in every way on the web.  I was told this business needed to be up and running by Valentines Day!  Did not bring in a single Sale!

He claimed that the business would bring us great income as long as we worked it for 7-10 hours a week.  He at first has taken us for $214.95 this was the hosting and start-up fee.  Later he took us for $295.00 for the advertising, more lies, and more lies.  The business has not even brought in one singe sale and was set up for two months.  I guess he caught us at a weak moment because never, never trust the internet.  Too many loan sharks out there to beat you out of your hard earned money!!

The contract is cancelled and the website is null and void!

All that we ask for is a refund of the hard earned moned in a grand total of $509.95....

Thank you please do something to stop crooks such as this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Commerce-Exchange-ECX/Smithtown-New-York-11787/E-Commerce-Exchange-ECX-Jason-Becker-Internet-RipOff-Smithtown-New-York-706677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Commerce Exchange ECX

My Problem Has Been Solved

Finally,

I am happy to say that my problem with E-Commerce Exchange has been solved to my satisfactory. I would suggest contacting the company directly to solve any misunderstandings or problems you may have before contacting any other agency.

They did grant my request and I am no longer obligated to make any payments.

They did me the same way

AUTHOR: DEE - (United States of America)

they did me the same way. Ya'll we have to stop these people please contact me, here is my facebook link http://www.facebook.com/#!/dionna.kenonburns

I agree

AUTHOR: acdelco350 - (United States of America)

I agree that ECX did the same to me, I get calls for the money.  What law firm did you speak with, can I get their number please?

They scammed me out of $195.00

AUTHOR: DEE - (United States of America)

They scammed me out of $195.00 now is refusing to refund my money back. They try to scare people into not sueing, but I don't scare easily. I am sueing them, if anyone want to be added to the victims list file a Ripoff Report!  Once we have enough people, maybe a lawyer will take this case on!

ECX Scam artists

AUTHOR: acdelco350 - (United States of America)

E commerce exchange did the same thing to me.  Dollar store items at highway robbery rates.  The y totally misrepresented themselves and their products.  Also, the more are more I did my homework afterwards who charges someone for a website before the customer approves it?

Settlement has been made with Challenge w/ ECX Account

AUTHOR: W Scott - (United States of America)

I am happy to say a settlement between Merchant LandW Outlet, and EXC has been made.  Please note that an amicable agreement has been reached and I am no longer obligated to make any payment to Duvera Financial Company or to E-Commerce Exchange.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC