Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2002

• Reported By:Greenville TX
E-Credit Solutions, Inc.
7349 NW 34th Street Maimi, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-866-4599
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

E-Credit Solutions, INC RIP-OFF KINGS

E-Credit Solutions, Inc. also ripped me off. They sent me a post card in the mail, sounded like a good idea for a person with my credit history so I agreed to get the card. They took the money out of my checking account and told me to wait 10 days to two weeks and I would have my card... needless to say that was over 4 months ago. Now when I call to get my money back they tell me that I have to write a letter to the head office which will take two weeks for them to get and then wait another 10 days to two weeks to have the money deposited back into my account. I can't wait to see how long this will take and if it doesn't happen that I will get a lawyer and sew the crap out of them :)

Kristed
Greenvill, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions-Inc/Maimi-Florida-33122/E-Credit-Solutions-INC-RIP-OFF-KINGS-11477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions, Inc.