Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2003

• Reported By:Yazoo Mississippi
E-Credit Solutions, Inc.
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E-Credit Solutions, Inc. ripoff liars Miami Florida

I received a postcard saying that I had been approved for a mastercard with a $4000.00 credit limit, possibly $7000.00.

I had three days to respond, so I did. I was told that all was needed was a $200.00 processing fee and I would received my card within two weeks. This was done in January 2002.

In April 2002, I received a package from them welcoming me into a program called National Credit Shopper. The so-called mastercard was a credit card with this brochure with a $4000.00 credit limit.

It stated that I had to order at least $99.00 in merchandise and pay off the balance in 3 installments in order to be considered for a mastercard. Even then, it wasn't guaranteed.

The brochure included a list of possible banks that I could apply for a mastercard. When I tried to call the 800 number, I could never get anything other than a recording.

I was mislead and lied to about the credit card. Tiffany specifically told me that it was for a mastercard. These people should be made accountable for their actions!

Vanessa
Yazoo, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2003 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions-Inc/Miami-Florida-33172/E-Credit-Solutions-Inc-ripoff-liars-Miami-Florida-51740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions, Inc.