Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2002

• Reported By:Moultrie GA
E-Credit Solutions, Inc.
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E-Credit Solutions, Inc. ripoff rip off scam con artists Miami Florida

I was trying to rebuild my credit, so I went online to try to receive a credit card. I went to "freecardsearch.com" and E-Credit Solutions came up on the computer. I did not even finalize the fact of whether or not I was going to apply for the card, and they started calling me at home several times a day.

I almost fell for this scam, but I had the good sense to look for this online. Sure enough, it is another rip off business trying to con me into getting this card.

Thanks for the rip off report!

Sondra
Moultrie, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions-Inc/Miami-Florida-33172/E-Credit-Solutions-Inc-ripoff-rip-off-scam-con-artists-Miami-Florida-16786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions, Inc.