Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions Inc

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2002

• Reported By:Durant OK
E-Credit Solutions Inc
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E - Credit Solutions The CC scammers will be comming up with a new story to sell their junk card

I like all I've read recieved a post card in the mail for an unsecured Diamond credit card. $4,000.00 credit limit. Preapproved Blah Blah Blah. Call within 72 hrs to activate.
I threw it in a chair with all the other junk mail & forgot it for a week.

Then I had spare time one day & called to see what the story was the #1-800-866-4599 answered & Cindy Cheng answered
she was very nice the whole time (about 30 minutes) we talked.
I was more concerned with the rate of interest ect.

I answered several questions concerning my credit & checking acct. As I spoke, I did a search on the internet for E-Credit solutions & Mamma came up with the badbusinessbureau.com page with over a hundred comments on these folks. One I read to Cindy. She never let on that there was a thing wrong.

As we continued she asked if I'd like to forget it. I was still reading & thought "Hey I can't do anything to these folks for the ripoff so why not Scam them back" I said "Oh Yes afterall I'm just reading this off of the internet & someone else got a hold of a rude employee there No big deal" She then explained that they needed 199.95 from my checking Acct.

I gave her the routing # accounting # check # etc. I then asked her to explain the program again she says "we are working thru a government program to assist people with credit problems to establish or reestablish good credit.

Once your check clears we will send you our "Diamond Select merchandise card" & some catalogs to order from. You must make a total of $99.00 in purchases from these catalogs & then make 3 payments of 33.00 on time each of the 3 Months in order to recieve you Visa card with a $7500.00 credit limit. Issued from by your bank." I laughed to myself since I have been with this bank for 10+ years & the President is a personal friend.
After I hung up with Cindy I called my friend @ the bank & we had a good laugh. Surprise Cindy ! He is waiting for you debit to come thru.

I think that that ACH will be talking to E-Credit soon & Cindy,.....You need to find another job.

Sorry for such length but as I read other reports I noticed they left out such details as what they were promised. I did not so the Cindy & her co-scammers will be comming up with a new story to sell their junk card with :)

Durant, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions-Inc/Miami-Florida-33172/E-Credit-Solutions-The-CC-scammers-will-be-comming-up-with-a-new-story-to-sell-their-jun-12987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions Inc