retired

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2002

• Reported By:Blythe CA
E-Credit Solutions, Inc
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Thank You for the information about e-credit solutions

I just received a post card in the mail today stating that my card has been approved but not activated yet. Since I did not apply for this card and didn't know anything about the company I decided to come on line and see who they were.
WELL, WAS I SURPRISED TO SEE WHEN I PUT THEIR NAME INTO A SEARCH I WAS TAKEN HERE!!!!

I was lucky to get this card late on a Saturday afternoon when their switch board was off and that this service is available for the public.

I am very sorry that all of these families lost money, but I am thankful that all of you took the time to write in here to let others know.

Very Grateful

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions-Inc/Miami-Florida-33172/Thank-You-for-the-information-about-e-credit-solutions-11378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions, Inc