Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions - National Credit Shopper

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2001

• Reported By:Fairfield IA
E-Credit Solutions - National Credit Shopper
7349 NW 34 St. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E-Credit Solutions National Credit shopper fraud

*0:

I get this postcard inviting me to apply by phone for a credit card of $4000. After that I pickup the phone and I did call the customer service who were a very nice and friendly girl voice asking me to give her all my information, Social Security,bank account she told me first of all that my call is recorded.

Then after that she told me that you gonna have to choose between Visa or Mastercard. I gave her my account number with the routing number, then she told me that we gonna send you a package with afree mobile phone I received this package after 4 weeks. They have taken $199,95 from my bank account.

I got this package but I was expecting first to have that MasterCard, and guess what I found? Some kind like Wal-Mart card (Diamond Card) with a catalog inviting me to buy their goods with high prices!

I read enclosed in the fine print claim that if I am not satisfied i got to return the package within one month. I called them asking for the refund, you know what they told me, they said I have to call them after a month, In the meantime they will check the recording between me and the representative. I also asked them that he is a lot of comments about your company, they said we have 10 thousands of customer and these 5%-6% people can can make any difference. I was amazed to see them talking like this. I will appreciate if someone help me to get my money refunded. I am afraid that these types of company exists in USA and governmentis doing nothing regarding this.

I am a student, I earn $100 per week, this amount is a big amount for me. I found myself totally stolen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions-National-Credit-Shopper/Miami-Florida-33122/E-Credit-Solutions-National-Credit-shopper-fraud-8273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions - National Credit Shopper

#1 0