Complaint Review: E Credit Solutions

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2002

• Reported By:
E Credit Solutions
, Florida U.S.A.

E Credit Solutions, BIG TIME RIP OFF!

Beware of this company, they ripped me off in a major way. They took the $199.95 out of my account, told me this was going to be a credit card, and never told me about other programs they were going to take money out for. Well, now I just got my bank statement in. They withdrew $14.95 for some program, and another $99.95 for household protection program. I've got household protection in the form of a gun. I never signed up for these programs, and never signed anything. I'm going to call them everyday until the end of time, until I get my money back. Do not fall for this, it's a HUGE scam.. Someone needs to shut them down. I can't believe I was so desperate and stupid.
Jason

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on E-Credit Solutions Capital aka Choice Consumer Credit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions/Florida/E-Credit-Solutions-BIG-TIME-RIP-OFF-12307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Credit Solutions