Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2002

• Reported By:Angola NY
E-Credit Solutions
9590 NW 25th Street Maimi, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-866-4599
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

E-Credit Solutions Ripoff ,Inc Just Not Nice!

I recieved a post card in the mail today saying that my credit card has not been activated, and that I have been approved for 4000.00 Diamond unsecured credit card.So I called to make sure someone out there didn't recieve a card in my name because I didn't apply for this.After recieving a long delay of waiting on the phone I finally got to speak to some one who wanted all kinds of information from me and would not answer any of my questions I finally hung up.Hopefully I won't have any problems with my indentity after I read a few other reports thought I would add mine.

Angola New York
*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions/Maimi-Florida-33172/E-Credit-Solutions-Ripoff-Inc-Just-Not-Nice-15502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions