Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2002

• Reported By:Spring Lk Hts NJ
E-Credit Solutions
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E-Credit Solutions BIG Scammers...

I recently received a postcard from e-credit solutions touting a pre-approved $4000.00 credit card. I have no idea for what, or any other information on this company, if you will....I called the toll-free phone number and after holding for at least 10 minutes, I was greeted by a rep. She seemed polite enough, but,
this woman would'nt answer a single question I had regarding this offer or product. She asked me a series of questions, claiming she needed to verify my identity. I told her the confirmation number on the card should be enough.

After answering far too many questions like date of birth, address, bank info, and two or three other far too probing and personal questions, I stopped her and demanded she tell me something about her company. She would'nt, stating that she had to complete the survey first...I simply told her that she is
either scamming me, and only needs my s.s.# now, in order to steal my identity, or to procure other vital info about me that she and her company had no right to. When she clammed up with no explanation as to her line of questioning, I told her I'd report this to the FTC and the Florida state attorney general.
I hung up, and I can only hope that this whole episode won't result in a fraud being committed on myself by yet another disreputable scamming outfit from our illustrious internet.
A word of cautiion to everyone out there. Be very wary about any internet sites or promoters of such empty offers. They want what you have. $$$$.

RON
Spring Lk Hts, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions/Miami-Florida-33172/E-Credit-Solutions-BIG-Scammers-12477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions