Complaint Review: E Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2004

• Reported By:Navarre Florida
E Credit Solutions
9590 N.W. 25th St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E Credit Solutions ripoff BIG TIME! Miami Florida

This company Ripped me off big time. They took $199.95 out of my account for a credit card that they told me I could get cash from. When I recived the "credit card" It was not what they said it was. It was not a credit card at all! It was a book of stuff I could buy from them that was WAY overpriced and you had to get approval before each purchase!! This was not what I was told on the phone.

When I called them about it they said they would give me a refund. That was in 2001!! It is now 2004 and I have not seen a cent from them. I have called them every month since then and sent letters to them and they have only responded by saying they were in a lawsuit and I can't get my money now. WHAT A RIP OFF! I am still trying to get my money back but now they have disconnected their number. Someone needs to put them out of business!!

Melinda
Navarre, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions/Miami-Florida-33172/E-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-BIG-TIME-Miami-Florida-85511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Credit Solutions