Complaint Review: E Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2003

• Reported By:lubbock Texas
E Credit Solutions
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E Credit Solutions ripoff! It's not what they say it is. Miami Florida

I made this mistake of falling for this scam in 2001. After I recieved the information I realized it wasn't what they had told me it would be. I then called and requested my money back of the amount of $199.95. I couldn't get a response directly to someone so I sent it in writing and heard nothing.

I tried calling the number after that and the recording said that it was under investigation and that I might get a refund back. Now it is 2003 and I never got a refund and still can't forget about it. I still have all the paperwork.

Tara
lubbock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2003 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions/Miami-Florida-33172/E-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-Its-not-what-they-say-it-is-Miami-Florida-74706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Credit Solutions