• Report: #19632

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2002

• Reported By:Longview WA
E-Credit Solutions
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E-Credit Solutions ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Miami Florida

I received a postcard in the mail claiming that I had 72 hours to call for my Diamond Unsecured Visa card with a $4000 credit limit. I called and talked to a man who only asked me if I was 18 and if I was filing for bankrupcy. He told me that within 3 months of on time payments from their catalogue, I would have a visa card limit of $7,500. He asked for $199.98 to be pulled from my checking account. I had heard of e-credit solutions before and when he mentioned Visa, I thought that it was reputable.

They pulled the money out of my checking account on April 11th, 2002. Today, April 26th, when I had no card in the mail or feedback I decided to call the toll free number which was now disconnected. I instantly got online and typed in the e-credit solutions name from Yahoo, and found the rip-off report. How can we turn them in and get my funds back?

Lorin
Longview, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2002 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions/Miami-Florida-33172/E-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Miami-Florida-19632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions