Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions/Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2002

• Reported By:Pasadena CA
E-Credit Solutions/Capital Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25th St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

e-Credit Solutions Inc./Capital Choice Consumer Credit Ripoffs

I unfortunately was lured by their nifty little post-card. I did have enough sense when talking to them to postpone the start of their offer a month. Now I can't cancel it!! I have called their "Customer Service" line and got a nice recorded message that I couldn't get out of. I used every key on the phone to try and reach someone. ANYONE. No such luck. So I composed myself and contacted the original phone number. Talk about getting the runaround. I spoke with a lady who told me I ahd to call the other number. I explained that I had and what happened. She referred me to a real wonder. He was the service manager for the evening. Totally useless. Did not help me one bit, did not refer me to anyone who could and kept repeating the same thing over and over again. I really want out of this now. Since I am at work, I have access to the internet. Boy, I sure wish I had looked them up first. I really thought I would be getting a credit card, but it sure doesn't sound "real". And the price is outrageous. If anyone can help me get out of this and cancel it, please help!
Pasedena. California

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-SolutionsCapital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33172/e-Credit-Solutions-IncCapital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-Ripoffs-14047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions/Capital Choice Consumer Credit