Complaint Review: E Credit

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2003

• Reported By:goldendale Washington
E Credit
ecrditsolutions.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Ecredit Solutions ripoff cheated employees and screwed the customers even more Miami Florida

recieved card in mail offering $5000 visa platinum card. called phone# ,gave checking account#to dissgruntld employee.turned down offer. dissgruntld employee of ecredit solution said that did'nt matter he had my# the next day I found out I had been bilked.

when their shop at home catolog arrived I sent it back to them at my expense and called them on the phone and ask for a refund. they said I had waited too long. I hadn't waited 1 single day. they told me I would have up to 30 days to decide if thier program was right for me. I already knew it wasn't they said no refund. I am out $300 dollars $199 to ecredit solutions and $99 to thier sister company hartford auto club.

Danny
goldendale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2003 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit/Miami-Florida/Ecredit-Solutions-ripoff-cheated-employees-and-screwed-the-customers-even-more-Miami-Flori-61108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Credit