Complaint Review: E Debit Pay

• Submitted: Sat, May 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 23, 2009

• Reported By:Ft belvoir Virginia
E Debit Pay
15165 Ventrua Blvd Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

E Debit Pay ,E debit Pay ripped me off! Sherman Oaks California

While checking my bank statement online I notice there was a check issued for payment of $99. I don't write checks often, not only that..the address on the check is not the same as the last check I wrote which was last year. I never authorized this payment and have no clue as to who this company is...And I want my money back! Currently I am filing a fraud claim with my bank. They take fraud very seriously!

Ft belvoir, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Debit-Pay/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/E-Debit-Pay-E-debit-Pay-ripped-me-off-Sherman-Oaks-California-454643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Debit Pay