Complaint Review: E. Enright Morgan Sr.

• Submitted: Wed, February 26, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: MoistTrout — Nocona Texas
E. Enright Morgan Sr.
, Select State/Province USA

E. Enright Morgan Sr. Myron Nelson, Sarah Joy Wright Another Craigslist Scam Texas

I don't actually know where they are located, but I also got an email from this E. Enright Morgan Sr. using the email morgankhp@gmail.com. I had some wheels for sale on craigslist and was first contacted by someone using the email sarahjoywright36@gmail.com. This person asked if the wheels were still available and for my best price. After I responded, I got another email from the other address from this E. Enright Morgan saying he would send me a certified check via FedEx and he needed my full name and address for the check. He also said I should take the advert offline. Needless to say this seemed fishy since it's just a set of wheels so I checked out the email and found it was already on this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Enright-Morgan-Sr/Select-StateProvince/E-Enright-Morgan-Sr-Myron-Nelson-Sarah-Joy-Wright-Another-Craigslist-Scam-Texas-1126820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E. Enright Morgan Sr.