Complaint Review: E-HARMONY.COM

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Mia — Texas USA
P.O.BoX 3640 Santa Monica, California United States of America

E-HARMONY.COM I come back to put the address for my sis, she is upset over this Santa Monica, California

I come back for my sis. on E-harmony.com I do not know what difference it will make, but I saw what she went through and its NOT right. This world and the internet and these stupid dating sites that make you pay should be illegal! There are too many more she can pick from besides some stupid place that wants you to pay. I saw what they sent her, no pic. not much for quality either.

Who would try to meet someone without a pic. now days and they know that. Thats why they try to reel you in and temp you to get you that far and do all the questions and wham, sorry but we cannot show you the pic. Hey, E-Harmony you are a ripoff and a bunch of liars. I hope you go under. Who needs you to do them that way. For any singles out there, leave them alone they are not worth penny!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-HARMONYCOM/Santa-Monica-California-90408/E-HARMONYCOM-I-come-back-to-put-the-address-for-my-sis-she-is-upset-over-this-Santa-Mon-1014822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-HARMONY.COM