• Report: #1122004

• Reported By: Eileen — Charlotte North Carolina
E-Harmnony
, Select State/Province USA

E-Harmnony fraudulant and deceptive Santa Monica CA

I have contacted eharmony to say to them that I am not getting matches in my area but matches 100's of miles away - even states away.  I live in Charlotte NC, my atches are in VA, GA and TN

This is seems is standard practice, they also told me that they send matches that are not active.  So they are sending me information on either people who have no subscription or have long left the ste but their profiel remains.

This information came from their own customer serrvicd department, they refust to give me even a partial refune I am disgusted and fed up with this site, as they knowinly and blatyently send bogus information (matches)

Thsi is Fraud, this is deceptive and I told them I will post where ever I can

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Harmnony/Select-StateProvince/E-Harmnony-fraudulant-and-deceptive-Santa-Monica-CA-1122004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Harmnony