Complaint Review: E Harmony Dating Services At Eharmony.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 30, 2010

• Reported By: BIOKEMIST — WESTMINSTER Colorado United States of America
E Harmony Dating Services At Eharmony.com

E Harmony Dating Services At Eharmony.com WWW.EHARMONY.COM CALLED FOR CANCELLINGMEMBERSHIP. AFTER THE CALL EHARMONYCHARGEDMYCARDFOR 3 MONTHS.NEVER USEDTHE SERVICES REFUSED TO REFUND Internet

I HAD  BECOME MEMBER OF E HARMONY AS A  PAID SUBSCRIBER. I FOUND SEVERAL MATCHES. BUT, NO ONE RESPONDED TO MY  MAILS. WITHOUT ANY COMMUNICATION, THERE CANNOT BE ANY FRIENDSHIP. I WAITED FOR 3 MONTHS. THERE WAS NO REPLY.

MY MEMBESHIP DID NOT SERVE ANY PURPOSE.  SO, I CALLED EHARMONY  TO CANCEL THE SERVICES. E HARMONY IGNORED MY  REQUEST AND CHARGED MY CARD FOR $89.95  AFTER MY REQUEST.   THIS IS UNETHICAL.  I THOUGHT  MY MEMBERSHIP  WAS CANCELLED AND I DID NOT  CHECK  THE WEBSITE  FOR  SEVERAL MONTHS.

LATER  ON I SAW THE CHARGES   ON  MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AFTER I CALLED FOR CANCELLATION.   E-HARMONY  CHARGED ME FOR 3 MONTHS  BUT I NEVER USED THE SERVICES.

AFTER  I DISCOVERED  THIS,  I EXPLAINED  AND ASKED FOR A  REFUND. NO ONE  RESPONDED. THEN I ASKED FOR 3 MONTHS  OF FREE MEMBERSHIP  WHICHIS ONLY FAIR AND  REASONABLE. .  THIS WAS ALSO IGNORED.

E HARMONY IS BEING ADVERTISED AS THE BEST DATING  SERVICES FOR CHRISTIANS.

MONEY IS NOT  IMPORTANT. BUT THE WAY  MONEY IS COLLECTED BY E HARMONY IS  DUBIOUS. IT IS  CHRISTIAN  ETHICS  WHICH IS MISSING IN ITS  BUSINESS  PRACTICES.  IF PEOPLE GET MARRIED  THROUGH THIS SERVICES, WHAT WILL BE THEIR  ETHICAL VALUES. ONLY DR.WARREN  CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Harmony-Dating-Services-At-Eharmonycom/internet/E-Harmony-Dating-Services-At-Eharmonycom-WWWEHARMONYCOM-CALLED-FOR-CANCELLINGMEMBERSHIP-562101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Harmony Dating Services At Eharmony.com