satisfaction

www.eharmony.com Internet U.S.A.

E Harmony Promises made by advertising but are not true. Internet

*Author of original report: E Harmony

*Author of original report: E Harmony

Please be careful of what you are joining. I was a member for 6 months and only had a few matches worth pursuing. I had a lot of so called matches all they were was people that lived in my area and matched some of my pre-sets that you put in the system. Only a few I followed up on. And like most services alot of people lie.

When I called about the service they always told me what I should put down in my profile that appears on my page, however I could not because I would be lieing. "MAYBE ITS ME".

Be careful if you do join and your membership is about to expire turn off your auto renewal. Otherwise they will keep charging you and they do not give refunds. Even if its before it goes in to effect.

I would try free services first.

E-Harmony promises alot. But does not come close to what they say.

If you want to try this service look for a sale they happen a few times a year, or wait for a free weekend. But turn off your automatic renewal setting in the beginning.

Bob
Simi Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Harmony/internet/E-Harmony-Promises-made-by-advertising-but-are-not-true-Internet-346384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Harmony

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

Stay on top of them what they say and what they do needs to be checked.

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

After they renewed my membership they closed my account before the end of the month. I then contacted them. And pointed out that they did not live up to there agreement and they give me a refund for the entire month. Stay on top of them what they say and what they do needs to be checked.