Complaint Review: E-Harmony.com - eHarmony Dr. Neil Clark Warren

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2008

• Reported By:San Anselmo California
E-Harmony.com - eHarmony Dr. Neil Clark Warren
PO Box 60157 Pasadena, California U.S.A.

E-Harmony.com - eHarmony Dr. Neil Clark Warren's greedy company eHarmony will NOT refund if you cancel. Pasadena California

eHarmony is a bogus company who sends you matches that are nowhere near your type and when you want to cancel, the answer is a flat NO REFUND. I paid for 3 months believing their lying commercials but the matches they sent after 1 week were nothing like what I asked for. I called to complain and then their system locked me out and the customer service rep told me eHarmony doesn't work with a Safari browser on a MAC. So, now I paid for a service that I can't even use unless I want to use some foreign browser. So, after that conversation I just said I wanted to cancel and they said no problem but NO REFUND and I was only on it for 8 days. Apparently i day too long for a refund. Dr. Neil Warren Clark the founder just stole $110 from me just like that. Buyer beware, these guys are a rip-off to the max.

K.
San Anselmo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Harmonycom-eHarmony-Dr-Neil-Clark-Warren/Pasadena-California-91116/E-Harmonycom-eHarmony-Dr-Neil-Clark-Warrens-greedy-company-eHarmony-will-NOT-refund-i-303706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Harmony.com - eHarmony Dr. Neil Clark Warren