Complaint Review: E-Harmony.com

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Mia's sister — Texas USA
E-Harmony.com

E-Harmony.com NEVER TRY THE FREE E_HARMONY its BLACLMAIL, Internet

I was visiting my sister, we heard on t.v. where e-harmony was FREE for Feb14-18th, great. I am single, so I thought I would give it a shot. It took me about an hour to fill out thier B.S. If you take time and want to think and do it right. I was seriouly wanting to meet someone. Well, when you get your matches, you have to PAY, to see what they look like & view their pic. everything on there wants you to upgrade. They pick what and who they want to match you. you cannot search, just like old match.com on there you cannot search either. They are CROOKS!

To go through all that and then want money and its not cheap is plain blackmail to ty to make you pay to see a pic. If anyone ever thinks about trying them if you are , single. Do not waste your time. I wasted mine. All were of course much OLDER than me. I hate E-Harmoney.com. I hate them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Harmonycom/internet/E-Harmonycom-NEVER-TRY-THE-FREE-EHARMONY-its-BLACLMAIL-Internet-1014785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Harmony.com