Complaint Review: E & J Express Care Center

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Anonymous Other
E & J Express Care Center
6514 Joliet Rd, Countryside, Illinois U.S.A.

E & J Express Care Center Charged $74.75 for $18.95 oil change because they did not inform me there was a difference in price for full synthetic Countryside Illinois

Went into the store for an oil change expecting to pay $18.95 as was advertised on the outside of the establishment. Manager asked if I wanted full synthetic and I said yes, I did not know this was way more expensive then the regular oil they use and the manager did not tell me either.

I got the bill for $74.75 and asked why I was being charged so much more and was told then about the difference in pricing. I argued with him about not having informed consent for the extra charges and he threatened to call the police on me.

Do not go to this establishment, they are very shady and have horrible customer service skills.

Anonymous
Anonymous

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-J-Express-Care-Center/Countryside-Illinois-60525/E-J-Express-Care-Center-Charged-7475-for-1895-oil-change-because-they-did-not-inform-454454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E & J Express Care Center