cholesterol

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Linda Jackson — Denver Colorado
E J Thompson Contractor
1290 S TENNYSON ST Denver, Colorado United States of America

E J Thompson Contractor THOMPSON EJ Beware of E J Thompson Contractor Denver Colorado is a crook Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Help against EJ Thompson

*General Comment: 100% Crook

E J Thompson Contractor in Denver Colorado is a complete crook. He has two different addresses.
Owners name is: EJ Thomspon 1290 S TENNYSON ST DENVER, CO 80219

(720)443-8833  and  4300 w alameda st  denver, Colorado, 8021
License info: 242290
He did work on my home in Denver last month. He did a horrible job and is not returning my calls. He also kept money that was overpaid to him for work not completed. Someone please tell me how to put this man to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-J-Thompson-Contractor/Denver-Colorado-80219/E-J-Thompson-Contractor-THOMPSON-EJ-Beware-of-E-J-Thompson-Contractor-Denver-Colorado-is-a-1045331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E J Thompson Contractor

Help against EJ Thompson

AUTHOR: CO Company - ()

I am currently suing EJ Thompson. I can help you. Email me at COFramecrew @ gmail dot com

#2 General Comment

100% Crook

AUTHOR: Wolverine - ()

Yup, we've had the same issues with this crook.   The shoddy work we hired him to do ended up costing us close to $16,000 to fix.  Of course, after the fact I googled him and notices the fraud cases in California.

We are gathering our evidence to take him to court, although I really don't expect to win much because he is flat broke.  We've has several people contact us and try to serve him papers re: various lawsuits.

It boggles my mind, this guy creates 10x the work for himself by screwing so many people over.  He could just do things right and probably be somewhat successful, but his moral compass is skewed.  What a pathetic guy.