Complaint Review: E-LUXURY STORE

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, May 16, 2010

• Reported By: PurpleBee — BROOKLYN New York United States of America
E-LUXURY STORE

E-LUXURY STORE CLAIM TO SELL AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON & GUCCI BAGS/ACCESSORIES! Internet

This website claims to be selling authentic Louis Vuitton & Gucci bags as well as accessories.  Their website specifically states that all of their goods are authentic, but when I received my Louis Vuitton bag it wasn't authentic.  There's no customer service number to call accept for a live chat room.

I contacted the site via chat and instead they tried to negotiate with me in keeping the bag.  The customer service rep actually wanted to send me a refund for $50.00 and a percentage off of a future order.  I refused and told them I want a refund.  The site does offer refunds but I haven't returned the bag yet since I received it on a Saturday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2010 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-LUXURY-STORE/internet/E-LUXURY-STORE-CLAIM-TO-SELL-AUTHENTIC-LOUIS-VUITTON-GUCCI-BAGSACCESSORIES-Internet-603763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-LUXURY STORE