Complaint Review: E-Loan Inc

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: dgraham — dolton Illinois
E-Loan Inc
E-Loan Inc , Select State/Province USA

E-Loan Inc kevin Small, Kevin Jones,and Brian Thomas Vanilla R-Eloan Card Scam nationwide

so im looking for loan. I get a call from this guy from E-Loan Inc. He tells me his name is Kevin Small and he asks me if Im still looking for a loan. I said yes and he proceeds to tell me Im prequailfied for a 2000.00 loan. Well im happy because i can pay some bills. He says my monthly payment would be 128.00 per month for 18mos. In order to get the loan i had to show how well i could pay i would have to buy a Vanilla Reload card and place the first payment on the card and that they would return it along with the loan. I did it like a fool.When I did put money on the card he told me it was for the wrong amount and that reason i would have to put 264.80 on another card and that i would then get it back plus the loan money thur Western union. Well i did .They gave me a partial MTCN for the Western Union only the be told that i had to reload another Vanilla card to pay the IRS 440.00. I told kevin small .kevin jones and brian thomas HELL M------F------++No. By this time I knew i had been conned. Im not racist but they were all foreign with all american names.Watch out for the Vanilla RE-Loan Inc Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Loan-Inc/Select-StateProvince/E-Loan-Inc-kevin-Small-Kevin-Jonesand-Brian-Thomas-Vanilla-R-Eloan-Card-Scam-nationwide-1164184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Loan Inc