Complaint Review: E M Lynch Marketing Assoc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Kay — Mesa Arizona United States of America
E M Lynch Marketing Assoc.
13402 N Scottsdale Rd, B-185, Ste 113 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

E M Lynch Marketing Assoc. Took my money and ran.... Scottsdale, Arizona

November of 2009 I signed with EM Lynch to help with a loan modification. A check for payment was given that day of $750.00. When calls were made to the office, they would always tell me everything was going along well, I should expect some agreemnt from the bank soon. When nothing happened they always would say it was another delay from the bank and they were resubmitting. Dragging this on for 2-years +.

After two years, I submitted their requirement of a fax to their main office to terminate contract, this was sent on 1/14/2011. Approximately 3-months later, I received a letter informing clients they were closing thier doors, with a statement saying they had recieved my termination letter and will be honoring this refund, but to please be patient.

After that I was not able to find phone numbers or any contact information to pursue the issue further, they just shut their doors and disappeared.

I am hoping if anyone has any information on this company or any lawsuits pending on them to send me the information please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-M-Lynch-Marketing-Assoc/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/E-M-Lynch-Marketing-Assoc-Took-my-money-and-ran-Scottsdale-Arizona-1002695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E M Lynch Marketing Assoc.