Complaint Review: E Market Research Group, Consumer Incentive Promotions

• Submitted: Tue, December 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 28, 2004

• Reported By:Hercules California
E Market Research Group, Consumer Incentive Promotions
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

E Market Research Group, Consumer Incentive Promotions RIPOFF Posed as consumer research group to get you to spend money Delray Beach Florida

I received a promotion from "E Market Research Group" to receive a free laptop computer if I completed 6 offers. The company posed as a marketing research firm. Each of the offers required me to spend money, but I figured it was a good trade off for a free laptop. After completing all six, I checked the website for my gift status and it showed that I'd completed 3 out of the 6. So, I wrote an e-mail to the company stated my fulfillment of their requirements. I received no response.

I checked the website a week or so later and to my surprise, E Market Research Group no longer existed. The link sent me to "Consumer Incentive Promotions" which "surprise, surprise" has NO record of me in their system!!! I can't even check my gift status at this point.

I left a voicemail and another e-mail and I've received no response.

I'm not surprised to see that they've appeared on this rip-off report before.

Nichole
Hercules, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2004 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Market-Research-Group-Consumer-Incentive-Promotions/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/E-Market-Research-Group-Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-RIPOFF-Posed-as-consumer-research-g-124652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Market Research Group, Consumer Incentive Promotions