Complaint Review: E Market Research Group

• Submitted: Wed, January 05, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2005

• Reported By:Lincoln Nebraska
E Market Research Group
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

E Market Research Group, Incentiverewardcenter Ripoff Unresponsive Noncrediting Take My Money and Run Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: They said give me 3-5 weeks for the Ipod to arrive

*Author of original report: It might happen

I like so many others decided that a free Ipod seemed like a good idea. I completed all 6 offers (just like they wanted 2 from each of 3 pages), set my self some reminders as to dates and times etc, and hoped all would go well.

Well about 2 weeks later, I checked in on the redemption page to see if I had been credited and what the status was. Nothing. Sent an email asking about being credited, no response. about a week later 4 of my offers had been credited to me as being completed but none were shown as submitted but not "reported".

Another week or so passes, I check back and now no offers show as compeleted and none as not reported. So heres when I started in with the emails.

Send one, nothing. Another--no response. Another--no response. A total of about 6 or 7 (maybe more) and nothing at all. Not even some spam from them. My time period is almost done to "complete" the offers that I already completed and have yet to even hear anything back.

I guess I was taken by my first true internet scam. I may try calling the phone number i found on this site. I'll update if I ever hear anything back. I wonder if my old college buddy who's now the state attorney general has heard of this company?

Travis
Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Market-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/E-Market-Research-Group-Incentiverewardcenter-Ripoff-Unresponsive-Noncrediting-Take-My-Mo-126023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Market Research Group

They said give me 3-5 weeks for the Ipod to arrive

AUTHOR: Travis - (U.S.A.)

Well, after my calls & faxing in a confirmation, Eddie called me back and said that I was confirmed and that the shipping department would need 3 to 5 weeks to get my IPOD shipped and for it to arrive at my house. Its been 4 weeks, and I called again. They said that I was in their system and it was still being processed. If I didn't see the Ipod by the end of next week, to call them back and they would be able to track it. I guess it'll be a few more days.

By the way, just looking at this website gave me the phone number i needed to get the process rolling, Thanks ripoff report and whomever found the phone number for the place.

It might happen

AUTHOR: Travis - (U.S.A.)

Over the weekend, thanks to a phone number i found on your website, i got 2 calls from a guy named eddie. Spoke to him the 2nd time and told me to fax some sort of confirmation that i completed 2 of the offers because he had record of the other 4 being completed.

I hit it while the body was still warm and faxed copies of my "account information" to eddie. He told me he would send me an email confirmation once he received my fax. I'll keep checking over the next couple of days