Complaint Review: E Mart, Inc., AutoPartsGiant.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
E Mart, Inc., AutoPartsGiant.com
16429 Lakewood Blvd Bellflower, California U.S.A.

E Mart, Inc., AutoPartsGiant.com Wrong item shipped, terrible customer service, return policy scam Bellflower California

*Consumer Suggestion: Please file a complaint on these guys www.IC3.gov (the FBI's Internet Crime site)

*Author of original report: Different day, same B.S. dealing with AutoPartsGiant, E Mart, Inc.

I ordered a distributor for my Toyota truck online from AutoPartsGiant.com. When the item arrived the part# that I ordered did not match the part # that was shipped and was the incorrect item for my truck. I then contacted the vendor in an attempt to exchange the incorrect part for the item I had ordered. I requested that the vendor generate a call tag with UPS to pick the part up from my home. I was informed by one of their liars on payroll that they did not pay for return shipping , even though they sent the wrong part! I was told to return the item for an exchange or refund, which I did, thinking that I was dealing with an honest merchant.

About a week later the carton was returned to my home by UPS because the merchant refused to accept delivery! When I contacted the credit card company to stop payment on the order, their sales and marketing VP lied about the transaction, leaving out any details regarding their inability to ship the correct part. The BBB of So. CA gives them a "F" rating... I will be in contact with the BBB, the CA Attorney General's Office and an attorney in the near future to get these crooks to comply. Stay away from this dishonest vendor!

Brad
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Mart-Inc-AutoPartsGiantcom/Bellflower-California-90706/E-Mart-Inc-AutoPartsGiantcom-Wrong-item-shipped-terrible-customer-service-return-pol-433409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Mart, Inc., AutoPartsGiant.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Confidencefraudnomore - (U.S.A.)

they are breaking FTC laws!!!!!!

Different day, same B.S. dealing with AutoPartsGiant, E Mart, Inc.

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

I recently filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of So. CA regarding these crooks. This prompted a phone call from them which I returned only to be given the runaround by another one of their retarded employees. I plan to contact the CA AG's office and the Federal Trade Comm. offfice in So. CA in order to file a complaint against these jerks. In their response to my complaint to the BBB, they stated that the automotive part that I had ordered was the same one in the picture on their website! Unbelievable! Too bad the part order number and the manufacturer don't match with the part that these jackasses shipped to me! Classic bait and switch consumer fraud. I have the ability to take legal action against this business and I will do so if they don't refund my money. I am also in the process of posting as many warnings on automotive web sites to warn other consumers about these punks!