Complaint Review: E. Merchant Club

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Pottsville Arkansas
E. Merchant Club
996 Glen ST Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

E. Merchant Club cancled 7/20/09. Had no sales .charged $199.00 renewal. Want refund! Simi Valley California

Bought website over 1 year ago. Had no sales at all. On 7/02/2009 they charged me another $199.00 for a year's renewal [plus the 29.96 every month for the yahoo internet.] When I got my credit card statement today I called EMerchant's Club and told them to cancel me out as of today. They gave me this e-mail address to send in the cancellation but I'm a little confused! This is not their website!

Anyhow, the lady told me they would probably not refund that $199.00. However, I am asking for a refund. There is no use of having a website that has not produced 1 order.

Our website was suppose to have helped us with our SMT business. Of course, nobody told us about having to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars advertising our website. I am 84 and I do not have the kind of money they want for advertising.

It's a tough lesson that I have learned

Pottsville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Merchant-Club/Simi-Valley-California/E-Merchant-Club-cancled-72009-Had-no-sales-charged-19900-renewal-Want-refund-Simi-471538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E. Merchant Club