Complaint Review: E Merchant Middleman

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: MJ — Fort Pierce Florida United States of America
E Merchant Middleman
3217 E. Shae Blvd. Ste 306, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Internet United States of America

E Merchant Middleman home based business, credit card sales income, leads list, credit card services , Internet

In November of 2010 I started a business for $249.00 and was told all that I had to do was let business know about reducing their credit card transaction fees by giving the contact information to Emerchants and they would contact the business and explain the rates and I would make money.

I was then contacted by the company to purchase contact names that they would call. They started with a figure of $20,000 to guarantee my money. When I did not take that deal we ended up at $6,000. That was in February of 2012. I have gotten a song and dance about $6,000 not being enough and they tried to get me to invest more money. I was also told that the list they sold me was stolen from their system.

It is now August. To date I have not made one penney with this company. I have been contacted by an organization that says they have been reported to the Arizona Attorney General Office and they would like to get my money back. Do not know who to trust anymore. Do not give your money to this company. I have been passed around to serval different people in the company and there is never any positive results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Merchant-Middleman/internet/E-Merchant-Middleman-home-based-business-credit-card-sales-income-leads-list-credit-ca-924464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Merchant Middleman