Complaint Review: E Millionaire

• Submitted: Mon, April 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By:Wolverhampton Other
E Millionaire
4644 West Gandy Rd Suite 4-503 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

E Millionaire - Brock Felt - Google Income - Goliath Ventures - Marqilife Unauthorised amounts taken from my account Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: NEW FAX NUMBER FOR CONTACTS

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================
Like many others I have been 'duped' via a facebook ad such as 'Kevin got his green' or 'Paul Gets paid' or 'Easy income blog' Where pictures of the same person crop up as Dave or Kevin Hoeffer, or Corey blah blah!

The day after the transaction took place, my credit card company mad contact as it was a high amount, I immediately disputed the transaction, completed the forms and then they refunded the $197 back to us. However, a few weeks later, the recurring amount has suddenly appeared $39.90. I am now disputing these also. This amount wa spaind to 'Marqilife'

In the last few days however, I have received notification that emillionaire have disputed the refund and I am having to pay the amount.

Over this weekend thanks to some information from rip off reports, I have been digging around and can tell you the following. Companies below are have all been set up and dissolved by Brock Felt - Internet Guru

Marqilife has been dissolved as a Florida profit corporation and is inactive as of 09/15/2008.

emillionaire inc is also inactive

However, emillionaire LLC IS active as a limited liability company

Also sitting high and above all of this is GOLIATH Ventures which is still an active company.

It is obvious that my credit card company believe Marqilife when they state that I clicked an 'I ACCEPT' button, when I actually pressed a 'I am not ready for this yet BROCK' link. My credit card company use the VISA system and I therefore would like to ask for some people power from those of you who have been ripped off to contact me just with a name and a date via email to enable me to take this forward with VISA. (((REDACATED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Chrisess
Wolverhampton
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Millionaire/Tampa-Florida-33611/E-Millionaire-Brock-Felt-Google-Income-Goliath-Ventures-Marqilife-Unauthorised-amo-443126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Millionaire

NEW FAX NUMBER FOR CONTACTS

AUTHOR: Chrisess - (United Kingdom)

In the info received from my credit card company, the fax number from emillionaire is on the top of one of the documents - 1 813 514 8384 -