Complaint Review: E Music.com

• Reported By:austin Texas
E Music.com
emusic.com Internet U.S.A.

E Music.com rip off; charge 11.99 during trial period New York Internet

stupid emusic.com charged me 11.99$, even when they said they would not charge during 30 day free trial. I was very paranoid of registering with emusic and my fears have come true.When contacted thye simply give reason saying you exceeded hte number of downloads,. so we went ahead and accounted for a total of 50 downloas which were free then they come up with an additional 30 downloads which I never did, nor their s/w on my system never downloaded.

So how can I be charged for 32 downloads when I haven't clicked nor thier s/w downloaded . EMUSIC SUCKS!!. As thier manager said, if we are doing anything wrong we would not be in business long,. yes and I want to make sure they will not. EMUSIC is fraud, rip off, after all this i searched online and found tons of same fraudulent activity by emusic.

Time will tell, and Emusic will go bankrupt soon!!. meanwhile i have disputed the charged on my credit card and filed a compaint with BBB.

Looks
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Musiccom/internet/E-Musiccom-rip-off-charge-1199-during-trial-period-New-York-Internet-445248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Music.com