• Report: #232046

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
E-Penzio
2795 E. Cottonwood Pkwy, Ste 120 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

E-Penzioe-Penzio - Located In Salt Lake City Utahe-Penzio Ripoff dishonest fraudulent internet business Salt Lake City Utah

The telemarketer total misrepresented the service.

In the year 2000 a telemarketer called me from a company called ( E-Penzio Located in Utah) and sold me a service ( Internet service) When I had the chance to see the service I noticed that it was not what the telemarketer had told me and it was not what I need, and could not used the service. The telemarketer total misrepresented the service.

I sent a letter to BBB disputing this illegal action from e-penzio co. BBB contacted e-penzio Co. and ask them to send by mail a legal contract with mine original signature showing that I have a contract with them, but e-Penzio did not have any contract with me.

Than later I find out that E-penzio Co. sold me to a collections agency, who sold the account to other collection agency running my credit badly over and over. Those agencies have been reporting me every month to the 3 major credit agencies.

Marisa
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Penzio/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/E-Penzioe-Penzio-Located-In-Salt-Lake-City-Utahe-Penzio-Ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-inte-232046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Penzio