Complaint Review: E-Stealth

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2010

• Reported By: Msinger — Chicago Illinois United States of America
E-Stealth

E-Stealth dbauer@e-stealth.com Sold bogus downloads to me refuse to refund!!!!! Internet

After reading this amazing ad on the net that described a device to spy on your spouse's phone(sick I know,but I was desperate to know the truth!)and would work on any device,guaranteed!!! It  doesn't work at all!!! The download is wrought with errors and doesn't open! Big surprise ,neither does the three "free" gifts!!! All had error messages!

And guess what,no guarantee,except that will be 70 bucks lighter and less trusting!

The staff e-mail I received following my first complaint stated in EXTREMELY fine print that the phone needed a Java program installed.However,their ad states most new phones come with this software...not according to my mobile phone salesperson...hmmmm..BS!
 I suppose my new windows equipped HP high end laptop wasn't sophisticated enough to open the crap files they sent for $70.00 either,TAKING THIS ONE TO THE FEDS,I RECOMMEND YOU DO AS WELL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Stealth/internet/E-Stealth-dbauere-stealthcom-Sold-bogus-downloads-to-me-refuse-to-refund-Internet-603350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Stealth