Complaint Review: E Stealth

• Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:st amant Louisiana
E Stealth
estealth.com Internet U.S.A.

E Stealth i downloaded e stealth to my cell and it does not work at all ....and i have no contact info for them or a phone number to call or a person to speak with Internet

e stealth has promised me that this program will work when it was downloaded to my cell and it only scans it does not give me any reports like it should it has something missing in the files that was sent to me or maybe the files were never sent ..they dont give any instructions at all with the product i paid 69.95 for nothing ..i lost my money . i have sent them messages and they just reply with small no sense replys that a child could read ...i have no contact info for them other than a order number then i tried to log in this morning and it says that i cannot be found in the system ..please help me recover my money or get the correct program sent to me my email ..

st amant, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Stealth/internet/E-Stealth-i-downloaded-e-stealth-to-my-cell-and-it-does-not-work-at-all-and-i-have-no-392747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Stealth