Complaint Review: E Stores China

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: cantovento — Swakopmund, Namibia Other Namibia
E Stores China
Room 5188,Seg Building,Huaqiang Road,Shenzhen,Chin Internet China

E Stores China chinaecart.com E-Stores China offers genuine Apple iphones which they claim to get from FOXCONN. They ship cheap imitations. Shenzen, China Internet

E-Stores China offers genuine Apple iphones on www.chinaecarts.com. They claim to obtain these directly from Apple supplier Foxconn. Their product description is copied from Apple and they even offer a 12-month warranty by Apple. It sounded plausible, because the price seemed too high for a fake. I ordered an iphone4s plus some accessories for 437EUR and received a cheap fake, apparently running the Android operating system instead of ios. After my threat to start an international campaign against chinaecarts, they seem to have taken some of the compromising data off their website. The e-mail-correspondence below is self-explanatory. I would like to achieve two things:

1. That company or at least their website should be shut down because it is tarnishing China's image abroad.
2. I would like to get my money back or a real iphone4s.

Thanks and best regards

VOM URKNALL ZUR UEBERBEVOELKERUNG
VAN OERKNAL TOT OORBEVOLKING
are available in the Apple iBook store, at Amazon, Lulu, XinXii and other e-book dealers.

From: SE [mailto:(((email redacted)))]
Sent: 06 June 2012 18:47
To: 'Chinaecarts.com'
Cc: 'Henry Zhou-Globalmall.hk'
Subject: RE: Order No: 20124298

Dear Madam or Sir,

Please refund my money first to

Account ******1840, ING-Diba Bank, BIC INGDDEFF or
PayPal: (((email redacted)))

After refund I will send the "iphone" back.

If I don't receive the refund within 24 hours, I will start campaigns on international forums against chinaecarts.com, report chinaecarts as fraudulent dealer to various institutions worldwide and get your website blocked for commercial transactions.

Thanks and best regards

VOM URKNALL ZUR BERBEVLKERUNG

MEHR SEIN ALS SCHEINEN !

From: chinaecarts@gmail.com [mailto:chinaecarts@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Chinaecarts.com
Sent: 06 June 2012 02:23
To: SE
Subject: RE: Order No: 20124298

dear
please return the full package to us if you not satisfy the products,we not sell fake products to customer,we will give you refund once we get the return package.
? 2012-6-6 ??2:34,"SE" <(((email redacted)))>??:
Dear Madam or Sir,

I have received both packages today, thank you.

I have 2 complaints:

1.      I did not receive the 1 x Classic stylish Soft Silica Gel Phone Case for iphone 4.
2.      The "iphone4S" you sent me is a fake! Its hardware is of much lower quality than apple and it runs android software, not ios. The only western languages available are USEnglish and French. Even in US English the keyboard often contains Chinese characters which I cannot read. Etc., etc.

Your website http://www.chinaecarts.com/unlocked-apple-iphone-c-18_223.html clearly offers under "Apple Products" : China Wholesale Unlocked Apple iPhone 3G/3GS,iPhone 4/4S,those iPhone are 100% branded New and original come from apple iPhone factory in China directly(foxcoon).Buy China Cheapest Apple iPhone with Low price!
The product description exactly describes the true iphone with ios, Siri, gps and 8MP camera, etc. The one I received does not have these features. In addition, your FAQs even promise 12 months warranty by Apple:
FAQ:

1):Why the price is so cheap?
Answer:The iPhone of us come from apple iPhone factory(Foxconn) in China directly.so the price is very cool!We may adjust the price according to the factory price per week.
2):The iPhone on your website are branded new and original unlocked factory version?
Answer:Yes,our iphone are 100% brand new and original unlocked factory version,they can be used worldwide.also they have 12month warranty by Apple like other original iPhone.
3):is the iPhone free Shipping?
Answer:Yes,we can ship the iphone worldwide,we will choose the best shipping method to shipment the item according to the destination country.such as DHL,EMS,UPS,FEDEX,ARAMEX,Airmail etc.
4):Can i use discount coupon for apple iPhone?
Answer:Sorry,Apple iPhone order not accept discount coupon now.
5):Can i get more disocunt if order in bulk?
Answer:That depends on the stock status,if we have more stock available,there will be some discount for bulk order.
6):Which payment methods you accept for Apple iPhone?
Answer:Now we only accept Western Union(5% discount) and Bank transfer(5% discount) for apple iPhone order.
7):Why not accept paypal for payment?
Answer:Apple iPhone is best-sellers,also it is high value products,Apple Factory only accept Payment in advance,in this case,to keep our business well,we not accept payment by Paypal(We accpet payment by paypal for other products).Thanks for your understanding.
8):Do you have Black/White Color?
Answer:You can leave comments to us about the color before check out.

So there must be a mistake, I received a cheap iphone imitation instead of the article I ordered.

I see 2 solutions to this problem:

1.      You refund my money immediately.
2.      You send me a genuine iphone 4s by DHL immediately. (Not by mail which will take another month, because I will be travelling for about 4 months, which is why I wanted a real iphone.)

I will return the fake iphone after receipt of the money or the real iphone, if you pay for the shipping,.

Should I not receive a satisfactory reply within 24 hours, I will have to conclude that it was not a mistake, but deliberate fraud. I will then start campaigns on international forums against chinaecarts.com and report chinaecarts as fraudulent dealer to various institutions worldwide.

Best regards

VOM URKNALL ZUR BERBEVLKERUNG

Sent: 04 June 2012 02:20
To: SE
Subject: Re: Order Confirmation No: 20124298

Dear,
We check the package status with hongkong post,they said the package status is well,please wait be patience,you can contact with your post office and ask them the pacakge status.because the package now in your country.thanks

regards

2012/5/9 SE <(((email redacted)))>
Dear Madam or Sir,

I have made the following payment today:

Auftraggeber Siegfried ****  Adresse (((redacted)))
Swakopmund Kontonummer 5405281876  ING-DiBa Bank, Frankfurt, Germany:
IBAN **********1876 BIC INGDDEFF  Zahlungsempfnger Zielland China  Name des Zahlungsempfngers LIU DAN FENG  Adresse des Zahlungsempfngers 1/F,BEI FANG BUILDING  SHEN NAN ZHONG ROAD  SHENZHEN phone:8615019446225   IBAN / Kontonummer ***********2265  BIC / Fedwire Routing Number ******J45A, BANK OF CHINA  518046  SHENZHEN  CHINA    Entgelt Regelung OUR:  Betrag 415,62 EUR Gegenwert 415,62 EUR zzgl. Entgelt 22,00 EUR Gesamtbelastung 437,62 EUR Verwendungszweck Order Number 20124298

Please send a proforma invoice with low value with the order.

Thanks

To: Siegfried ****
Subject: Order Confirmation No: 20124298

Order Confirmation from Chinaecarts.com

Siegfried ****

Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.
Order Number: 20124298
Date Ordered: Wednesday 09 May, 2012
Detailed Invoice:

All accessories black color please!

Products
1 x Unlocked Factory Version Apple iPhone 4S 16GB Branded New Free Shipping
(CEC_APC_102)  = &euro;401.09
1 x Classic stylish Soft Silica Gel Phone Case for iphone 4 ([EPC_IPA_050]) = &euro;4.29
1 x iPhone 4 Protector for Front Screen and Back Protection ([EPC_IPA_201]) = &euro;0.61
1 x FM Transmitter with Cigarette Mount Holder and Charger for iPhone / iPod

Wire Transfer Payment (Bank Wire Transfer Enjoy 5% Discount! 2-3 Working
Days)

Make Payable To:

Account Name:LIU DAN FENG - Account Number:************2265 - Receiver
Telephone: (((redacted))) - Bank Name:BANK OF CHINA SHENZHEN BEIFANG BUILDING SUB-BRANCH - Bank Address:1/F,BEI FANG BUILDING,SHEN NAN ZHONG ROAD,SHENZHEN,CHINA - Swift Code:BKCHCNBJ 45A

After the payment,please send payment receipt to us.Important Note:Please leave Payment Remarks empty when you make payment,or else we cant get your payment.thanks

Your order will not be shipped until we receive the payment.

-----
This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to sales@chinaecarts.com

-----