Complaint Review: E TOUR AND TRAVEL

• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 07, 2005

• Reported By:Beverly Hills Florida
E TOUR AND TRAVEL
3626 Quadrangle Boulevard Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

E TOUR AND TRAVEL DEFRAUDS SENIORS, STEALS, LIES, SCAMS, IDENTITY THEFT Orlando Florida

These people tell you lies from the first go around. They feed you line of stuff saying "you've won". For seniors sometimes we don't realize. I won tickets for universal studios & a package for a reasonable price. I set it up for my children to bring the grandchildren down. They check in the hotel and said to go to reception area in another town. Then told they had to sit through a time share. Before they could go they had to give a credit card. A rude lady photo copied the credit card and said not charging it. They sat through this time share presentation and the lady was getting up to talk to her friends and smoke the whole time instead of do her job.

My family did not purchase. They told me upfront everything was paid for with the initial purchase but then we were charged, taxes, room expenses, and several other things. Then they shorted us tickets and then they didn't give extra ones for the extra adults sitting through the time share. Weeks later there was charges on my family's credit card that they presented to e tour and travel for several unauthorized charges. My family keeps disputing but e tour and travel says they used the package that I paid for and they have to pay. But they didn't refund my money.

Mrs
Beverly Hills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2005 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-TOUR-AND-TRAVEL/Orlando-Florida/E-TOUR-AND-TRAVEL-DEFRAUDS-SENIORS-STEALS-LIES-SCAMS-IDENTITY-THEFT-Orlando-Florida-163588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E TOUR AND TRAVEL