• Report: #319402

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:lakewood New Jersey
E Time / GlobalReplicas.com
33 Howard St. New York, New York U.S.A.

Global Replica E Time / GlobalReplicas.com Ripped me off! Did not refund money after I returned the non-working product. Hung up on me when I called/ didn't return calls or emails New York New York

When I called to place an order for a watch I was convinced to upgrade, the total price came to $488, which I sent in money order form(as per their request as to expedite shipping).

The watch was not working at all when I received it several days later. I called customer service in a panic because this was to be a christmas present, and was told to shake the watch until ticking began. The hands would "tick" for a few seconds then stop. So I mailed the watch back, following the "return" directions posted on their website. I also called customer service and they told me that I should exchange the watch for another, but I insisted on a complete return.

I have called and emailed Global Replica many times since January 2008 without any response. Then on March 18,2008 I finally got a live person, who hung up on me the second I mentioned "refund"!! I then called every phone number listed and got either hung up on or voicemail. Today 3/19/08 I was hung up on once again!!!

Gina
lakewood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Time-GlobalReplicascom/New-York-New-York-10013/Global-Replica-E-Time-GlobalReplicascom-Ripped-me-off-Did-not-refund-money-after-I-ret-319402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Time / GlobalReplicas.com